CAECI Community Action of East Central Indiana, Inc.
Section 8 Income Guidelines 2011
50% of the area median income
Size 50% 50%
1 $18,750 $18,750
2 $21,400 $21,400
3 $24,100 $24,100
4 $26,750 $26,750
5 $28,900 $28,900
6 $31,050 $31,050
7 $33,150 $33,150
8 $35,300 $35,300
Once contacted that your name has come up on the waiting
list, failure to contact CAECI within fifteen (15) calendar days
and schedule an appointment will result in a denial of your application. Your
name will be taken off the waiting list. No other notice will be sent to you.
Please have the following information available or completed at the time of the interview.
- Copies of Birth Certificates and Social Security Cards for all members of your household.
- Tenant Information Form (mailed with notice) completed by the head of the household.
- Signed Authorization for Release of Information form (mailed with notice).
- Proof of all income and assets in your household (award letters, check stubs, etc.).
- Proof of any medical or child care expenses actually paid by a member of your household.
Throughout the process of determining your eligibility for the program, your failure to provide correct and truthful information are grounds for denial of assistance. In addition to the above, a criminal history records check will be conducted which may affect your eligibility for assistance.
Contact us with any questions regarding this notice.